Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pampered

Y'all, I don't know if I've mentioned this or not, but pooping in the potty is THE BOMB! My sweet Charlee hasn't had an accident in, gosh, I really don't remember! It's been THAT long! Yay!!! Now if I could just get this other kid trained..... :)

Mister Barrett is getting SO BIG! He's still a scooter, don't think he'll crawl before he walks because he gets where he needs to go quickly by scooting. We went for our 9 month checkup last week and he is 21 pounds 12 ounces. He's 75th percentile for height, weight, and head circumference! He is still a big fan of big sis and wants to do whatever she's doing, go wherever she's going, and eat whatever she's eating! Ha! Too bad he still has no teeth. Maybe soon. Charlee's came at 8 months, but different child, right?

These kids are so much stinkin' fun!! I absolutely LOVE my time at home with them. When people ask me if I'll go back to teaching my response is always, "I don't know. Maybe one day." What I'm really thinking is, "Heck no! I'd take my two snotty kids over 24 of someone else's any day!" HaHa!! :P Only kidding (sorta) ~ I loved teaching and do miss it sometimes, but life is so much less stressful these days. It's niiiiiiiiice. BUT, going from two incomes to one hasn't been as fun, SOOOOOOO (are you ready?) I have signed on with The Pampered Chef as a consultant! I am very excited about it because I can make my own schedule and work as little or as much as I want, PLUS I get to earn tons of free products!! I don't know if you've ever heard of The Pampered Chef or not, but their stuff is AWESOME! I held a show in Houston before we moved and got so much free and discounted stuff, and I almost signed on then, but I was moving to Colorado (my how things change!) and was pregnant and it just wasn't a good time for me. I'm ready now, though! Yay! I'm hosting a kick-off cooking show this Thursday and Sunday to celebrate and launch my business. I'm a little nervous about cooking in front of everyone, so if you're coming, don't make fun, okay? :) If you WANT to come, let me know! I'd love to have anyone there who's interested! I'll let you all know how it goes!

I'll leave you today with some pictures of my cutie-patooties over the last few weeks. These were (as most of my pictures are) taken on my handy, dandy iPhone. Have I told you how awesome these things are? No need to take a bulky camera with you everyday because the pictures are pretty awesome. No need to take a video camera with you because the video is pretty awesome, too. No need for a note pad, computer, calendar, compass, gps, temperature gauge, book, iPod, radio, flashlight (I could go on all day, but you get the picture). I really think iPhone should start paying me for all of this free promo! Ha! :) Hope you all have a lovely week with this B-E-A-Utiful Fall weather!!










No comments:

Post a Comment