Friday, January 7, 2011

Miss Charlee Marie is THREE!!!


It seems like just yesterday when I saw my sweet little girl's face for the first time. She was wide-eyed and so alert when I first saw her. January 7th of 2008 was the day my life changed forever. It was the day that I realized the feeling of loving someone so much that it almost takes away your breath. Sure, I love my husband. I love my family. But this love is completely different. It only grows stronger with time, too. How happy and fun this little girl has made my life!

As I'm typing this, it is Charlee's birthday exactly. 4:24 pm. :) How cool is that? I didn't even plan it. Ha! This morning, when she woke up (in our bed of course), I told her "Happy Birthday!" This sugar pie said, "Thank you to tell me 'Happy Birthday', Momma." Melts my heart.

We will be celebrating with a tea party birthday at the carousel here in Meridian tomorrow. She is beyond excited, as am I! This momma has to make her way back to the kitchen to get cupcakes iced and decorated. I'll leave you with a few of my favorite pics of my Charlee Bell from her sweet little life. Thank you, Lord, for the 3 wonderful years you've blessed me with my Charlee. I wouldn't trade them for the world.











No comments:

Post a Comment